Wednesday 27 June 2012

Modern Vintage Jewels


I met Kye Tew from Kye Tew Jewellery through a good friend and soon realised that she had a very special talent designing & creating bespoke jewellery. Devon based Kye hand picks vintage items such as broaches and jewels and reworks them into beautiful, contemporary pieces of jewellery. She takes such pride in what she does which is evident from the stunning materials she chooses; fresh water pearls, misshapen turquoise stone and antique 20's & 30's pieces, sourced from all over the world. For my own wedding, I approached Kye for my bridesmaids' jewellery as I wanted something completely unique to complement both their dresses and the overall style of my wedding. Kye really listened to the colours and look I wanted and designed bracelets from silvery grey coin pearls with stunning clear rhinestone centre pieces. The bracelets laid beautifully on the wrist & attracted so many compliments! The girls also wore coin pearl earings, as pictured below, which looked amazing. If you're looking for something a little different, look no further! I spy something simply perfect for your 'something blue!'

No comments:

Post a Comment